2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Transport by private vehicle
Jeep Hire to Yala Park.
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 02 Day Leopard Safari in Yala from Bentota?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 02 Day Leopard Safari in Yala from Bentota?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private 02 Day Leopard Safari in Yala from Bentota?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 02 Day Leopard Safari in Yala from Bentota?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBentota4WD Tours - Southern ProvinceSporting Events - Southern ProvinceBus Tours - Southern ProvinceOvernight Tours - Southern ProvinceNature and Wildlife - Southern ProvinceSafaris - Southern ProvinceMulti-day Tours - Southern ProvinceExtreme - Southern Province4WD Tours - HikkaduwaSporting Events - HikkaduwaBus Tours - HikkaduwaOvernight Tours - HikkaduwaNature and Wildlife - HikkaduwaSafaris - HikkaduwaMulti-day Tours - HikkaduwaExtreme - Hikkaduwa4WD Tours - GalleSporting Events - GalleBus Tours - GalleOvernight Tours - GalleNature and Wildlife - GalleSafaris - GalleMulti-day Tours - GalleExtreme - GalleCategory