Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Enjoy a private tour of Valencia's Lladró factory and a city sightseeing trip
- Learn the history of this famous porcelain figurine company dating back to the 1950s
- Meet the artists who design these unique creations
- Tour the permanent exhibition area and browse the Lladró shop
- Take a Valencia sightseeing tour to visit landmarks like the City of Arts and Sciences
- Private tour ensures more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please, provide your hotel name and area and we will arrange pick up
What To Expect
Meet the artists behind these iconic porcelain creations and explore video presentations detailing the history and philosophy of the Lladró organization. You’ll even get to take a look at the figurine production process and stop by a on-site store where you can explore the latest Lladró creations.
Finish your trip with a sightseeing excursion through Valencia, where you’ll visit city highlights including the Colon Market, City of Arts and Sciences, the bullring, Turia riverbed, the Valencia train station and the town hall. At the end of your sightseeing trip, receive a drop-off back at your Benidorm hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Quality Guided Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Valencia Lladró Factory Visit from Benidorm.