- Explore the Costa Blanca’s remote bays by elegant catamaran
- Discover top natural attractions like San Antonio cape
- Free time for swimming and sunbathing at your leisure
- Lunch in a local restaurant is included on your tour
Departure & Return
"Mundo Marino" Cruises: Commercial Port of Denia, in front of the “Red Cross” (at the crossroads of “Marqués de Campo” and “Explanada de Cervantes” streets. Lunch at “El Raset” Restaurant: Bellavista 7 street. 03700. Denia.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Both activities should be done the same day. You must go on your own to both places.
- Restaurant for lunch is located 450 meters from the embark point (6 minutes walking).
- Lunch from 1:15pm; may be served before or after the trip: Cruise at 10am, lunch after trip. Cruise at 3:30pm, lunch before trip.
- Coolers or beverages are not allowed on board.
- Comfortable clothing, swimsuit, sunscreen, towel, are recommended.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Advice about any dietary restriction at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY La mar de cerca. Tours in Spain.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience