- Playa de la Granadella kayak and snorkel tour
- Paddle onto the Mediterranean Sea by kayak with a guide
- Admire fine views over Playa de la Granadella from your vantage point on the water
- Discover hidden coves and secret sea-caves along the coastline
- Enjoy a snorkelling session in the clear waters of the Blue Lagoon
Departure & Return
The meeting point is at the far left end of the beach (facing the sea) where the small boats are.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Min 4 person required to run the tour
- Siesta Advisor has the right to cancel tour due to adverse weather and see conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please bring dry clothes, towels, water, food (snacks, sandwiches) as it is not included in the price.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Siesta Advisor
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms