- 7-day tour of Spain from Torremolinos: Granada, Toledo, Madrid, Cordoba, Seville and Ronda
- Discover Southern Spain’s most beautiful cities as you explore the Andalusia region
- Visit with your expert guide UNESCO World Heritage Sites like Alhambra, the Generalife Gardens in Granada and the Alzacar in Seville
- Explore Toledo, the hometown of painter El Greco, and see the Great Mosque and the Jewish Quarter in Cordoba
- Enjoy free time in Madrid, Seville and Ronda to explore more on your own
- Six nights of accommodation in standard or superior hotels, six breakfasts and three dinners are included
- Transport by comfortable, air-conditioned coach
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up in selected hotels of Costa del Sol.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults; in the case of 3 adults and 1 child, 2 twin rooms will be required.
- Children aged 3 years and under are free of charge, providing they do not occupy a seat on the bus.Please note, any expenses incurred at the hotel (such as meals) should be paid directly to the hotel.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 7-Day Southern Spain Tour: Granada, Toledo, Madrid, Cordoba, Seville and Ronda.