- Explore the Altun Ha archaeological site and still have the afternoon free
- Guide reveals the sacred purpose of temples, plazas, and carvings
- Learn the legend of the Jade Head, the largest Mayan carving ever found
- Includes a short driving tour of Belize City landmarks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The cruise tenders arrive at FSTV passenger terminal and giftshops, proceed thru Terminal 1 to the exit, where street side you will see the V.i.V. guide and sign. See you soon.
- Belize City Cruise Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- bring refillable water bottles, disposable ones are not allowed on reserves
- bring insect repellant, hats, shades, camera, binoculars
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY V.I.V. Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms