6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Belize City, Belize
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Private Belize Adventure
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Xunantunich and Horseback riding from Belize?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Xunantunich and Horseback riding from Belize?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Xunantunich and Horseback riding from Belize?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Xunantunich and Horseback riding from Belize?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 9025P120
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeExtremeHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBelize City4WD Tours - Ambergris CayeSporting Events - Ambergris CayeBus Tours - Ambergris CayeHiking - Ambergris CayeNature and Wildlife - Ambergris CayeExtreme - Ambergris CayeHalf-day Tours - Ambergris Caye4WD Tours - HopkinsSporting Events - HopkinsBus Tours - HopkinsHiking - HopkinsNature and Wildlife - HopkinsExtreme - HopkinsHalf-day Tours - Hopkins4WD Tours - San IgnacioSporting Events - San IgnacioBus Tours - San IgnacioHiking - San IgnacioNature and Wildlife - San IgnacioExtreme - San IgnacioHalf-day Tours - San IgnacioCategory