Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You choice of pickup and drop of. We can pick you up at the airport, belize city, do the tour and drop off in san ignacio, or reverse, likewise pickuo and drop off in san ignacio. On reservation, let us know, your pickup and drop off, and your preference (kayak or tubes), at the meeting area the V.i.V. guide wears a red shirt with the V.i.V. sign on it.
- Philip S.W. Goldson Intl Airport, Belize City Belize
- Belize City Municipal Airport, Belize City Belize
- is available from Belize City Cruise Ship Port, FSTV
- NOT AVAILABLE from NCL HARVEST CAYE
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY V.I.V. Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Cave-tubing or kayak and Xunantunich.