- Half-day shore excursion to the Community Baboon Sanctuary from Belize City
- Observe wild black howler monkeys in their native environment
- Explore the large sanctuary combining villages, jungles, and farmland
- Hike along nature trails with a guide
- Visits to the sanctuary help promote howler monkey habitat conservation
- Includes convenient port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Directions: After disembarking your tender to the port, proceed to TERMINAL 1 and exit onto FORT STREET. Upon Immediate exit of TERMINAL 1 you will meet a customer representative holding up a sign that reads "WAY TO GO TOURS BELIZE."
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Way To Go Tours Belize
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.