Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Pricing include a Private Helicopter for your party only
- At time of booking, passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: arrival/departure airline, flight number, flight time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 1 passenger per booking is required
- A maximum of 4 or 6 passengers per booking
- Due to weight / balance of the aircraft, total maximum weight for 4 passengers is 725 lbs or 6 passengers is 1,200 lbs
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Astrum Helicopters
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Helicopter Transfer to Grand Caribe Heliport, Ambergris Caye.