- Altun Ha admission is included
- Snacks and bottled water are provided
- Travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle
- A local guide will lead the way
Departure & Return
If you are coming on a ship, please make your way to Terminal 4 and exit the gate there. As you step out of the gate, the water taxi is the adjoining property to the left. Your guide will be waiting outside. He will be wearing a yellow Smart Travel Belize polo shirt.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Smart Travel Belize
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands