Are you interested in?
- Fly over Belize's Great Blue Hole and barrier reef in a helicopter
- Get the best views of the giant ocean sinkhole surrounded by reef
- See the many tropical cayes of the Turneffe Atoll
- Includes a driving tour of Belize City en route to the heliport
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour Hotel in Belize City
Astrum Helicopters Base Heliport at Cisco Construction
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 1 passenger per booking is required
- A maximum of 4, 6 or 10 passengers per booking depending on helicopter(s) booked.
- Due to weight / balance of the aircraft, total maximum weight for 4 passengers is 725 lbs on Bell 206 Jet Ranger and for 6 passengers 1,100 lbs on Bell 407.
- All passengers names and weights required before flight.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Astrum Helicopters
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Great Blue Hole and Barrier Reef Helicopter Tour.