- Experience the thrill of cave tubing at a beautiful Belizean national park
- Travel by comfortable and convenient minibus with a small group
- Learn about the area’s flora and fauna from an informative guide
- Float safely with a helmet, light, and life jacket included in tour cost
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For Cruisers, Once your ship visits the Belize City Port or FSTV, enjoy this tour. we tour on SHIP TIME, Anytime of the day your ship arrives, 7:00,8:00,9:00, we have a van and guides for your ship, come ashore very early, get a early tender ticket and come ashore early to checkin and not miss the tour. The ship tenders bring passengers to the port terminals, we are located at the EXIT of Terminal 1, street side, you will see the staff with the V.i.V. signs.
Cruiseship passengers Deal
*Not Valid for Hotel guest*
- Philip S.W. Goldson Intl Airport, Belize City Belize
- Belize City Municipal Airport, Belize City Belize
- fort st. tourism village terminal 1 exit street side
- Belize City Cruise Port, FSTV
- NOT AVAILABLE from NCL HARVEST CAYE
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- children minimum height 40 inches
- bring towels, swimwear, refillable water bottles, single use plastics is not allowed on reserve also bring footwear with thick soles to walk on hiking gravel path and river crossings.
- tennis shoe to walk on gravel path and river crossings
- no flip flops
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We pickup at Hotels, water taxi, airport, cruiseport
- No Refund for missing the tour by being tardy or late on coming ashore to checkin.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Tour ends 1:45 - 2pm
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY V.I.V. Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Cave-Tubing for Cruisers.