- Experience the magic of cave tubing at Nohoch Che'en outside of Belize City
- Travel by comfortable air-conditioned minibus with a small group
- Get your thrills with a 1,000-foot-long (305 meter) treetop zipline
- Float safely with a helmet, light, and life jacket included in tour cost
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
the guide will have a V.i.V. sign
- Philip S.W. Goldson Intl Airport, Belize City Belize
- Belize City Municipal Airport, Belize City Belize
- belize city cruise port, FSTV, exit terminal 1, street side
- NOT AVAILABLE from. NCL Harvest Caye
- Ocean Ferry Belize, Belize City, Belize
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- minimum height 40 inches tall
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- tour time for cruise guest is 9:00 ship time, come ashore early.
- no refund for missing the tour due to late arrival
- No refund on any unused portion of the tour
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY V.I.V. Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Cave-tubing & Zip-lines for Cruise Passengers.
- "Definitely bring a waterproof camera with you for cave tubing, you’ll be mad you didn’t!" See review