- Included entrance fees and activities mean no extra costs upon arrival
- Try Belizean barbecue at an included lunch stop
- Travel in a climate-controlled vehicle to stay cool and comfortable
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at the Belize cruise port
Departure & Return
After tendering ashore, make your way to the exit doors of Terminal 1. We will be just outside with a sign with your name on it.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for child aged 10 and under
- Infant seats available
- For cave tubing the government managers of the park impose a height restricting. All participants must be a minimum of 4ft tall to do the tour. Those under 4ft tall are not allowed to do the cave tubing tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discovery Belize Ltd.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands