Departure & Return
Please Note: You will meet us in BELIZE by exiting TERMINAL 1 onto FORT STREET where a company representative will be holding up a sign which reads "WAY TO GO TOURS BELIZE"
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Way To Go Tours Belize
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Cave Kayaking for Cruise Ship Passengers.
- "I had seen a height restriction on other tubing tours I had researched, but didn't realize it was the national park who imposed the restriction." See review