Cave Kayaking v.i.v.Tour
Belize City, Belize
Lowest Price Guarantee
Price varies by group size
up to 24 hours in advance
5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Venture deep inside an ancient cave system at Nohoc Chen Park on a cave kayaking adventure from Belize City. Old legends and an underground waterfall await inside a series of caverns that you explore by single or double kayak, wearing an LED headlamp to illuminate crystalline rock formations. Hike through the Belizean rain forest and paddle down open stretches of the Caves Branch River on this half-day tour in the heart of the Maya Mountains.
- Half-day cave kayaking tour from Belize City
- Paddle through an ancient underground cave system in Nohoc Chen Park
- Hike through the Belizean jungle to reach the cave entrance
- Wear an LED headlamp to see fantastic rock formations and an underground waterfall
- Navigate downstream along the beautiful Caves Branch River
- Makes a great shore excursion for cruise ship passengers
- Includes pickup and drop-off from Belize City hotels or the cruise terminal
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
a Guide for every 8 guest, guides, transportation are at the port 6am waiting
see more caves, 7 caves, explore more
leave the big tube groups behind and explore caves very few ever reach
we pick you up at the cruise port or at the hotel
no portage necessary, our staff takes the kayaks to the upper caves and storage for you
we tour on CRUISE ship time, the tour starts 1 hour after the ship is in port. come ashore early
if the ship arrives early or delayed, come ashore as early as possible and participate on the tour.
yes we pickup from the Belize City Cruise Port
multiple vans are assigned to each ship, and depart the port as they fill up
Safety- Cave management monitors the river conditions, rainfall, water levels, current
water levels, green, yellow we paddle. orange we recommend switching to tubes so the guide navigates
red- caving river activities are not allowed
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Not available from Harvest Caye Port
get a early tender ticket to ensure a early arrival, ship to shore
get the early tender ticket, dont let anyone tell you that its not guarantee that you will be on-
guarantee that you will be on-time, since ships coming to Belize
everyone that wanted to go tour and not overslept arrived on-time
Departure & Return
Departure Point14d Fort St, Belize City, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
Once your ship visits the Belize City Port or FSTV, enjoy this tour. we tour on SHIP TIME, Anytime
of the day your ship arrives, 7:00,8:00,9:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 1:00 we have a van and guides for
your ship, come ashore very early, get a early tender ticket and come ashore early to che...we tour on Ship Time, come ashore early and enjoy this unbelizable adventure. cruise ships stay 4 miles offshore, the cruise provides boat shuttle tenders guest to shore. the tenders start at 7:45, there are 6 tenders each carrying 200 passengers going back and forth from ship to shore during the first hour. the tender boats are then reduced to 2 going through out the rest of the day. so its vital to get a early tender ticket, Come ashore early. near shore you will see the lighthouse, the terminal buildings housing giftshops. proceed to terminal 1 also known as the reef terminal and go thru the terminal to the EXIT where street side you will see us in RED shirts and holding the V.i.V sign
- Philip S.W. Goldson Intl Airport, Belize City Belize
- Belize City Municipal Airport, Belize City Belize
- is available from Belize City Cruise Ship Port, FSTV
- NOT AVAILABLE from NCL HARVEST CAYE
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- we pick up at the Cruise Port, airport, water taxi, hotels
- A moderate amount of hiking is involved
- Not recommended for children aged 8 and under
- Inclement Weather Concerns: we get hourly weather updates as to the condition of water levels at the rivers.
- sometimes its raining around the cruise line and coastal areas, and the rivers are fine.so we go ahead and do the tour as scheduled. only if the rains are in the mountains and right now the rivers are low and we need more water in the rivers then the float will be better, last week the kayaks were getting stuck in the lower parts of the rivers. if the rains are in the mountains and more than normal and the water rises and we can not take up the kayaks , then we use tubes to do cave tubing.... if the rangers in the mountain top measure more than usual water then the caves system are closed for all activities....we have the zipline tour. or the altun ha Maya site tour or refund for not participating on the alternate tour.
- participants must know how to swim
- bring a reusable water bottle, disposing of empty plastic bottles is not allowed
- for helmet cam use, bring helmet attachment
- cruise guest stay on ship time and arrive early, checkin with us as soon as possible , play more , arrive early
- restaurants, river shoe rentals, available at the park
- bring towels, change of clothing, swimwear, insect repellent, footwear with thick soles used to walk on gravel path and do the river crossing.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- NOT available from NCL Harvest Caye Port
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY V.I.V. Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cave Kayaking v.i.v.Tour ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cave Kayaking v.i.v.Tour ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cave Kayaking v.i.v.Tour ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cave Kayaking v.i.v.Tour ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during Cave Kayaking v.i.v.Tour ?
This activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Cave Kayaking v.i.v.Tour .
See all safety measures taken by Cave Kayaking v.i.v.Tour .
Product code: 42577P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursKayakingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBelize CityBelizeShore Excursions - Ambergris CayePorts of Call Tours - Ambergris CayeKayaking - Ambergris CayeShore Excursions - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsKayaking - HopkinsShore Excursions - San IgnacioPorts of Call Tours - San IgnacioKayaking - San IgnacioCategory