5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Visit ancient Mayan temples and explore scenic mangroves and cave systems with this tour from Belize City. Your guide will meet you at your hotel or cruise port and take you out into the rainforest, where you'll get the chance to inner tube through a beautiful cave system and out onto an open river. You'll then grab lunch before finishing your tour off at the Altun Ha Mayan Temple complex.
- Lunch and bottled water are included
- Round-trip transfers from your hotel or cruise port are available
- Travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle
- A local guide will show you around
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name and docking time
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Dress code: Swimwear, towels, water shoes, dry clothes, insect repellent and sun screen.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Royal Belizean Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Belize Cave tubing & Altun Ha Mayan Temples Combo with lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Belize Cave tubing & Altun Ha Mayan Temples Combo with lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Belize Cave tubing & Altun Ha Mayan Temples Combo with lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Belize Cave tubing & Altun Ha Mayan Temples Combo with lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBelize CityBus Tours - Ambergris CayeArchaeology Tours - Ambergris CayeHalf-day Tours - Ambergris CayeBus Tours - HopkinsArchaeology Tours - HopkinsHalf-day Tours - HopkinsBus Tours - San IgnacioArchaeology Tours - San IgnacioHalf-day Tours - San IgnacioCategory