Are you interested in?
Belize City Cruise Port Tours
162 Tours & Activities
Altun Ha Tours
14 Tours & Activities
39 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Learn about 3,000-year-old Mayan civilization with a visit to Altun Ha, then go tubing in the Branch Rivera Caves during this 6-hour adventure from Belize City. At Altun Ha, walk through the two ancient plazas that once served as center of commerce for 10,000 Mayan residents trading jade and obsidian. With your adventure guide, hike 30 minutes to the entrance of the cave, then hop on an inner tube and float through the underground network of rivers. No experience is necessary; this activity is suitable for participants of all fitness levels. A traditional Belizean lunch with refreshments and round-trip transportation from centrally located Belize City hotels, the airport or the cruise port are included.
- Visit Altun Ha, site of an ancient Mayan settlement
- Go tubing in the Branch Rivera Caves
- Activity is suitable for participants of all fitness levels
- Round-trip transportation from Belize City hotels, the airport and the cruise port
Saved to wishlist!
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure Point8 Fort St, Belize City, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
Cruise ship passengers are advised to try to get off the ship as soon as possible.
You will need to get tender tickets for your group early the morning of your arrival. When you get off your tender please go to Terminal # 1 and exit from the glass door. As you exit you will see a representative holding a sign showing your individual or group name.
- Fort Street Tourism Village
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please dress appropriately for this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Belize Adventure
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Altun Ha and Cave Tubing Tour from Belize City?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Altun Ha and Cave Tubing Tour from Belize City?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Altun Ha and Cave Tubing Tour from Belize City?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Altun Ha and Cave Tubing Tour from Belize City?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The steps to the top of the Sun God structure is not for the faint at heart." See review
Product code: 9025P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursWater ToursPorts of Call ToursFloat Trips Half-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBelize CityShore Excursions - Ambergris CayeBus Tours - Ambergris CayeArchaeology Tours - Ambergris CayeWater Tours - Ambergris CayePorts of Call Tours - Ambergris CayeFloat Trips - Ambergris CayeHalf-day Tours - Ambergris CayeShore Excursions - HopkinsBus Tours - HopkinsArchaeology Tours - HopkinsWater Tours - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsFloat Trips - HopkinsHalf-day Tours - HopkinsShore Excursions - San IgnacioBus Tours - San IgnacioArchaeology Tours - San IgnacioWater Tours - San IgnacioPorts of Call Tours - San IgnacioFloat Trips - San IgnacioHalf-day Tours - San IgnacioCategory