Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit Altun Ha, site of an ancient Mayan settlement
- Go tubing in the Branch Rivera Caves
- Activity is suitable for participants of all fitness levels
- Round-trip transportation from Belize City hotels, the airport and the cruise port
Departure & Return
Cruise ship passengers are advised to try to get off the ship as soon as possible. When you get off your tender please go to Terminal # 1 and exit from the glass door. As you exit you will see a representative holding a sign showing your individual or group name.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please dress appropriately for this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Belize Adventure
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The steps to the top of the Sun God structure is not for the faint at heart." See review