Are you interested in?
Altun Ha Tours
14 Tours & Activities
122 Tours & Activities
225 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointBelize City, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Belize Adventure
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour Altun Ha Cave tubing and Baboon sanctuary from Belize City?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour Altun Ha Cave tubing and Baboon sanctuary from Belize City?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour Altun Ha Cave tubing and Baboon sanctuary from Belize City?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour Altun Ha Cave tubing and Baboon sanctuary from Belize City?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 9025P127
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeWater ToursExtremeUnderground Tours Float Trips Full-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBelize City4WD Tours - Ambergris CayeSporting Events - Ambergris CayeBus Tours - Ambergris CayeHiking - Ambergris CayeNature and Wildlife - Ambergris CayeWater Tours - Ambergris CayeExtreme - Ambergris CayeUnderground Tours - Ambergris CayeFloat Trips - Ambergris CayeFull-day Tours - Ambergris Caye4WD Tours - HopkinsSporting Events - HopkinsBus Tours - HopkinsHiking - HopkinsNature and Wildlife - HopkinsWater Tours - HopkinsExtreme - HopkinsUnderground Tours - HopkinsFloat Trips - HopkinsFull-day Tours - Hopkins4WD Tours - San IgnacioSporting Events - San IgnacioBus Tours - San IgnacioHiking - San IgnacioNature and Wildlife - San IgnacioWater Tours - San IgnacioExtreme - San IgnacioUnderground Tours - San IgnacioFloat Trips - San IgnacioFull-day Tours - San IgnacioCategory