- Entrance ticket to Titanic Belfast, home of the Titanic Visitor Experience
- Explore the Titanic Visitor Experience independently
- Browse interactive exhibitions about Belfast’s history and the Titanic ship
- See audiovisual presentations about the Titanic’s construction, voyage and legacy
- Experience the Shipyard Ride and see reconstructions of the original slipways
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 07:30 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:30 PM|
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Gaze at the lofty proportions of the atrium and then delve into interactive exhibitions that reveal the heart-breaking story of the Titanic’s first, and final, fatal voyage. Immerse yourself in the fascinating history of Belfast, learning of its industrial prosperity, and enrich your knowledge of the Titanic’s construction in nine state-of-the-art galleries.
Stroll through reconstructions of the original slipways and shipyards, and then appease your appetite for adventure on the Shipyard Ride, an attraction that uses special effects to recreate shipbuilding in the 20th century. After thoroughly exploring Titanic Belfast, use your entrance ticket to gain free admission to the Titanic's sister ship, the SS Nomadic.
Opt to enjoy a refreshing drink or snack at Bistro 41 or Gallery Café, at your own expense, before leaving the gallery at a time convenient to you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: Titanic Belfast operates on a timed entry system. This ticket has not guaranteed your entry time. On arrival, you must exchange your voucher at the manned ticket desk on the ground floor atrium where you will be given your timeslot to enter the Titanic Experience. It is strongly recommended to arrive outside the peak hours of 11.30am and 3.00pm during the months of July and August and during public holidays in order to avoid crowds and/or delays in entering the experience.
- Last admission is 1 hour 45 minutes before closing time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- The SS Nomadic may be closed for private functions from time to time; in this case, your SS Nomadic ticket will be redeemable on another date of your choosing within the same calendar year
- Audio guides are available to purchase for an extra cost on arrival
- 2020 Opening Hours: August, 9.00am - 7.00pm (Mon-Sun); September, 10.00am - 5.00pm (Mon-Sun with last gallery entry at 3.00pm); October - December: 10am - 5.00pm (Mon, Thurs-Sunday with last gallery entry at 3.00pm) and Closed 24th - 26th December
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Titanic Belfast Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Titanic Belfast Entrance Ticket: Titanic Visitor Experience Including SS Nomadic.