- Belfast Shore Excursion: Giants Causeway. Dunluce Castle and city sightseeing tour
- Make the most of your time in port with a scenic bus drive up Northern Ireland's spectacular Causeway Coast
- Marvel at the Giant's Causeway, a unique geological formation that's also Northern Ireland's sole UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Enjoy a panoramic sightseeing tour of Belfast, including Queens University and the Prince Albert Memorial Clock
Departure & Return
Pick-up is located at the Belfast Cruise Terminal. We start to collect passengers at 07.30am for an 08:00am departure. If your ship docks later that 07.30am, the tour time will change to 30 minutes after disembarkation commences.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paddywagon Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Shore Excursion from Belfast: Including Giants Causeway and Belfast City..