7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Make the most of your time in Northern Ireland and visit the Giant’s Causeway—one of the country’s most popular attractions—without waiting around for large tour groups. This private, full-day excursion is ideal for first-time visitors. Soak up the views along the Antrim Coast while someone else drives and, time permitting, enjoy an additional Belfast city tour.
- Visit the Giant’s Causeway with ease during this private full-day excursion
- Forget the inflexibility of group tours and tailor the stops to your tastes
- Round-trip transportation is provided from Belfast hotels and city center locations
- Enjoy an additional Belfast city tour after the visit, time permitting
Saved to wishlist!
n the beautiful land of Ireland, where myths and legends are common, you’ll find no better a place to visit than the World Famous Giant’s Causeway
The Giant's Causeway is a World Heritage site, National Nature Reserve and Northern Ireland’s premier tourist attraction and offers breath taking scenary that can only be appreciated on arrival.
Situated 75miles / 110 kms outside of Belfast the Giants Causeway is the excuse for a full day outing. Travelling with your guide you’ll have the option of being taken along the scenic Antrim coast where you can stop off at your leisure for refreshements and photographic opportunities
1)First Dark hedges (Kings Road
2)Bushmills distillery est 1608
3)Dunluce castle est 1513
5) white park beach
6)Ballintoy harbour and featured in season 1-8 of HBO Game of thrones
7) Carrick a rede rope bridge est 1700s NOT SUITABLE FOR CRUISESHIP PASSENGERS AS THE WAITING TIME UP TO 3 HOURS
WE OFFER FREE ENTRY TO CAUSEWAY BUT IF YOU WANT ENTRANCE TO VISITOR CENTER THE COST £11.50
CARRICK-A-REDE ROPE BRIDGE £8
Departure & Return
Departure PointWe pick up from all Belfast hotels and city center locations
6.00am 6.30am 7.00am 7.30am 8.00am 8.30am 9.00am 9.30am 10.00am 10.30am 11.00am 12.00noon
Return Detailswe drop off at pick up point unless requested
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- WE OFFER FREE ENTRY TO CAUSEWAY BUT IF YOU WANT ENTRANCE TO VISITOR CENTER THE COST £11.50
- CARRICK-A-REDE ROPE BRIDGE £8
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Belfast famous black taxi tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Giants causeway and Antrim coast tour 7 hours 1-3 people
4 hours 35 minutes
5 hours 20 minutes
3 hours 25 minutes
5 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursBelfastHistorical Tours - DublinHistorical Tours - GlasgowHistorical Tours - StirlingCategory
Belfast Cathedral QuarterTitanic QuarterAlbert Memorial ClockBelfast Customs HouseAntrim Coast RoadVictoria Square Shopping CentreOld Bushmills DistilleryQueen's University BelfastEileen Hickey Irish Republican History MuseumTitanic's Dock and Pump-HouseHMS CarolineSS NomadicUlster MuseumBelfast Botanic Gardens & Palm HouseBelfast City HallHarland & Wolff Drawing OfficesBallycastleCrumlin Road GaolDunluce CastleBelfast Grand Opera House