- Spend the day in ‘The North’ of Westeros on a full-day tour from Belfast
- Discover filming locations and go behind the scenes of Game of Thrones
- Meet the two direwolves, Summer and Greywind, from season 1
- Enjoy a personalized experience on this small-group tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointBelfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland
Address: 9 Donegall Square North, Belfast BT1 5GB From Europa Bus/Train Station cross the road and walk left along the street to the first right then at Belfast city hall cross to the front of the City hall. Cross the road to the Visit Belfast store.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Direwolf Events limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "We saw lots of beautiful locations which aren't usually included on other tours!" See review