Don’t worry—here are some similar options
7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Maximize time while docked in Belfast with this full-day shore excursion. Explore beyond the city to see a few of Northern Ireland’s top attractions including Giant’s Causeway, the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, and Carrickfergus Castle. Pick-up and drop-off at the dock in Belfast are included.
- Discover Northern Ireland beyond Belfast with a full-day tour
- Walk across the bracing Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
- Explore the coastal phenomenon of the Giant’s Causeway
- Visit Dunluce Castle, a filming location from The Medallion
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Titanic Experience entrance fee included
Carrickfergus Castle photo stop
Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge photo stop
The Giant's Causeway
Dunluce Castle photo stop
Free time in Belfast City (depending on Cruise ship schedule)
Food and drinks
Bridge crossing fee (approximately £7)
Departure & Return
Belfast BT3 9AG, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please note: you will need to confirm departure point and time with the supplier, refer to voucher for details
- Not recommended for small children. If they are very used to travelling on a bus tour and very used to walking, please book 1 seat per child and bring your own child seat.
- Not recommended to those with walking disabilities (a fair amount of walking involved)
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If passengers are intoxicated at any stage of the tour they will not be allowed on/back on the bus.
- Use the bathroom prior to coming to the pick up point. Bring a packed lunch and also wear comfortable clothing, comfortable shoes as well as a rainproof jacket.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Finn Tours Limited
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Giant’s Causeway and Titanic Experience from Belfast Port ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Giant’s Causeway and Titanic Experience from Belfast Port ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Giant’s Causeway and Titanic Experience from Belfast Port ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Giant’s Causeway and Titanic Experience from Belfast Port
7 to 9 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 5 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursMovie ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingBelfastShore Excursions - DublinBus Tours - DublinPorts of Call Tours - DublinHistorical Tours - DublinMovie Tours - DublinFull-day Tours - DublinShore Excursions - GlasgowBus Tours - GlasgowPorts of Call Tours - GlasgowHistorical Tours - GlasgowMovie Tours - GlasgowFull-day Tours - GlasgowShore Excursions - StirlingBus Tours - StirlingPorts of Call Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingMovie Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingCategory
Dark Hedges Tours & TicketsHMS Caroline Tours & TicketsHarland & Wolff Drawing Offices Tours & TicketsTitanic Quarter Tours & TicketsQueen's University Belfast Tours & TicketsTitanic's Dock and Pump-House Tours & TicketsBelfast Falls Road Tours & TicketsVictoria Square Shopping Centre Tours & TicketsShankill Tours & TicketsAlbert Memorial Clock Tours & TicketsParliament Buildings (Stormont) Tours & TicketsBelfast Botanic Gardens & Palm House Tours & TicketsCarrickfergus Castle Tours & TicketsBallintoy Harbour Tours & TicketsCarrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge Tours & TicketsOld Bushmills Distillery Tours & TicketsBelfast Peace Wall Tours & TicketsAntrim Coast Road Tours & TicketsDunluce Castle Tours & TicketsEileen Hickey Irish Republican History Museum Tours & Tickets