- City Sightseeing Belfast hop-on hop-off shore excursion
- Create your personalized sightseeing itinerary and explore Belfast at leisure
- See attractions like St Anne’s Cathedral, Shankill Road and the Belfast Peace Wall
- Hop on and off as many times as you wish at any of the 15 stops around Northern Ireland’s capital
- Enjoy entertaining audio commentary in 11 different languages on board the bus
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
When your cruise ship docks, take your full-day ticket and walk to the closest bus stop. Hop on the double-decker sightseeing bus and grab a seat inside or on the open-top deck for panoramic views as you zip through town. Feel free to hop off at any of the 15 stops (see itinerary below for full stop list), or just sit back for the one-hour city loop.
Take your time exploring the remarkable Belfast Castle and its gardens, viewing Titantic Dock and Pumphouse, admiring the diverse murals along Shankill or Falls Road, or snapping photos of the famous Albert Clock. Between stops, enjoy the lively urban landscape, and get a fascinating look at Belfast’s rich and infamous history.
When you’re finished with your tour, just hop off at any stop along the route. Please allow yourself plenty of time to walk back to port to re-board your cruise ship. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Important cruise passenger info: Guests can board and start their City Sightseeing tour from High Street bus stop, right in the heart of Belfast City Centre. Guests are to make their own way to this bus stop. Guests are advised to check with their cruise line before disembarking, as a shuttle service may be provided to Donegal Street in Belfast (charges applicable).
- Season: All Year Round (except for 23rd-26th December, 1st January)
- First Tour: 10am Last Tour: 4:00pm (March - October) 3:00pm (November - February)
- Tour duration - 90 minutes. Frequency - every 30-60 minutes.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - UK and Ireland
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See all safety measures taken by Belfast Shore Excursion: City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour .