8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional licensed guide
Pick-up and drop-off
Transportation in a private vehicle
All fees and taxes
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- New Cruise Ship Terminal, Unnamed Road, Belfast BT3 9AG, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Uopera tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Belfast City History and Titanic birthplace private tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Belfast City History and Titanic birthplace private tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Belfast City History and Titanic birthplace private tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Belfast City History and Titanic birthplace private tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Belfast City History and Titanic birthplace private tour
1 hour 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBelfastShore Excursions - DublinFood Tours - DublinBus Tours - DublinCity Tours - DublinMarkets - DublinWalking Tours - DublinPorts of Call Tours - DublinFull-day Tours - DublinShore Excursions - GlasgowFood Tours - GlasgowBus Tours - GlasgowCity Tours - GlasgowMarkets - GlasgowWalking Tours - GlasgowPorts of Call Tours - GlasgowFull-day Tours - GlasgowShore Excursions - StirlingFood Tours - StirlingBus Tours - StirlingCity Tours - StirlingMarkets - StirlingWalking Tours - StirlingPorts of Call Tours - StirlingFull-day Tours - StirlingCategory
Parliament Buildings (Stormont)Dark HedgesOdyssey Pavilion & SSE ArenaHMS CarolineEileen Hickey Irish Republican History MuseumCushendunBelfast Grand Opera HouseBelfast Botanic Gardens & Palm HouseBallycastleBelfast Customs HouseBallintoy HarbourBelfast Cathedral QuarterBelfast Falls RoadBelfast Peace WallShankillVictoria Square Shopping CentreBelfast City HallTitanic's Dock and Pump-HouseDunluce CastleCarrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge