6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spare yourself the rigors of Lebanese driving and let a professional take the wheel on this convenient door-to-door tour of Tripoli with Batroun or Byblos. Spend the morning exploring Tripoli’s ancient souks, crusader fortress, and a pastry factory. Then return by way of either historic Byblos, with its Phoenician and Roman ruins, or Batroun, with its charming old town.
- Explore Tripoli and either Batroun or Byblos with a guide
- Tour the hilltop Citadel Saint Gilles and Tripoli’s historic souks
- Taste sweet pastries with a cup of coffee in a workshop dating back to 1886
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup from any hotel in Beirut
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY DAVE LEBANON DMC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tripoli - Batroun (Full day)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Tripoli - Batroun (Full day)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tripoli - Batroun (Full day)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tripoli - Batroun (Full day)?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "There was a little walking involved in quite ht temeratures, so it's important t take enough water and sun protection." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursAudio GuidesExtremeHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBeirut4WD Tours - LarnacaSporting Events - LarnacaBus Tours - LarnacaAudio Guides - LarnacaExtreme - LarnacaHistorical Tours - Larnaca4WD Tours - Tel AvivSporting Events - Tel AvivBus Tours - Tel AvivAudio Guides - Tel AvivExtreme - Tel AvivHistorical Tours - Tel Aviv4WD Tours - AmmanSporting Events - AmmanBus Tours - AmmanAudio Guides - AmmanExtreme - AmmanHistorical Tours - AmmanCategory
Martyrs' Square (Place des Martyrs)Forest of the Cedars of God (Horsh Arz el-Rab) Banque du Liban Museum (Musée de la Banque du Liban)Downtown Beirut (Beirut Central District)Mim Mineral Museum Beirut (Mim Musée des Minéraux Beyrouth)Beirut National Museum (Musée National de Beyrouth)Hamra Street (Rue Hamra)Qadisha Valley (Wadi Kadisha)JouniehJeita GrottoBeiteddine (Beit ed-Dine)Byblos (Jbeil)