8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Self-driving Lebanon is a risky business. Escape the traffic perils while preserving the freedom of independent travel on this door-to-door private transport-only tour. Start at Jeita Grotto, an underground wonderland, move to Byblos, a UNESCO World Heritage city with a history dating back 7,000 years, and finish in Harissa, known for its towering statue of Our Lady.
- Travel to Jeita Grotto, Byblos, and Harissa in a private vehicle
- Explore the sights independently, without interruption from a guide
- Save time and energy with door-to-door transport from your hotel
- Explore at a pace that suits you on a private tour
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Comfortable Private Transportation
English speaking driver
Local Guide in Byblos
All entrance fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up travellers from all locations near Beirut city centre.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/22/2020 - 2/3/2023
|Tuesday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 12:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beirut Daily Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and Byblos from Beirut?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and Byblos from Beirut?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and Byblos from Beirut
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBeirutBus Tours - LarnacaArchaeology Tours - LarnacaHistorical Tours - LarnacaFull-day Tours - LarnacaBus Tours - Tel AvivArchaeology Tours - Tel AvivHistorical Tours - Tel AvivFull-day Tours - Tel AvivBus Tours - AmmanArchaeology Tours - AmmanHistorical Tours - AmmanFull-day Tours - AmmanCategory
Mim Mineral Museum Beirut (Mim Musée des Minéraux Beyrouth) Tours & TicketsByblos (Jbeil) Tours & TicketsDowntown Beirut (Beirut Central District) Tours & TicketsJeita Grotto Tours & TicketsJounieh Tours & TicketsBanque du Liban Museum (Musée de la Banque du Liban) Tours & TicketsForest of the Cedars of God (Horsh Arz el-Rab) Tours & TicketsQadisha Valley (Wadi Kadisha) Tours & TicketsHamra Street (Rue Hamra) Tours & TicketsBeiteddine (Beit ed-Dine) Tours & TicketsMartyrs' Square (Place des Martyrs) Tours & TicketsBeirut National Museum (Musée National de Beyrouth) Tours & Tickets