8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop off within the 4th ring road
Cable car round trip or Chair lift up toboggan tickets
Main entrance fee
Additional fee to Clock Museum (1.5$) and Treasure Gallery (1.5$) in Forbidden City
Departure & Return
8 Jin Yu Hu Tong, Dong Dan, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China, 100006
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Infinity China tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Historical Day Tour of Mutianyu and the Forbidden City?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Historical Day Tour of Mutianyu and the Forbidden City?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Historical Day Tour of Mutianyu and the Forbidden City?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Historical Day Tour of Mutianyu and the Forbidden City?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Historical Day Tour of Mutianyu and the Forbidden City
8 to 9 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBeijingBus Tours - Northern ChinaArchaeology Tours - Northern ChinaHistorical Tours - Northern ChinaFull-day Tours - Northern ChinaBus Tours - TianjinArchaeology Tours - TianjinHistorical Tours - TianjinFull-day Tours - TianjinBus Tours - DatongArchaeology Tours - DatongHistorical Tours - DatongFull-day Tours - DatongCategory
Liyuan TheatreNew Silk Alley Market (Xiu Shui)National Museum of China (NAMOC)Chang'an Avenue (Chang'an Jie)Huanghuacheng Great WallHuangyaguan Great Wall (Great Wall at Huangya Pass)Prince Gong Mansion (Gong Wang Fu)Chairman Mao Memorial Hall (Maozhuxi Jinian Tang)Great Wall at JiankouMeridian Gate (Wumen)Chaoyang ParkBeijing Zoo Dongyue TempleHuguang Guild HallShijia Hutong MuseumImperial Vault of HeavenGreat Hall of the PeopleThe Legend of Kung Fu ShowMiaoying TempleWild Duck Lake National Wetland Park (Yeyahu)