3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy the intimacy of a private tour while seeing 2 of Beijing’s most iconic temples, Lama Temple and Confucius Temple. Your English speaking guide teaches you about architecture, beliefs and local heritage so you fully appreciate the significance of the temples. Schedule at your convenience with either a morning visit followed by a traditional dim sum lunch, or an afternoon visit followed by dinner.
- View the 54 foot high sandalwood Buddha at the Lama Temple
- Discover the Temple of Confucius, built in 1306
- Enjoy a delicious dim sum meal at a local restaurant
- Watch a dance performance at the Imperial College
- Choose between morning or afternoon tours based on your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Dim Sum Lunch or Dinner
Hotel pickup( For hotels within the 3rd ring road of the Beijing City)
Private walking tour
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Transportation from attractions back to hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up in the lobby of your hotel if your hotel is within the 4th ring road of Beijing city, if your hotel is out of the 4th ring road, you can travel to city to meet our guide or hotel pick up may have extra cost
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Unique Beijing Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I would highly recommend this tour for anyone looking to experience the culture and the food of Beijing." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
4-Hour Private Tour: Lama Temple, Confucius Temple, Guozijian Museum with Dim Sum
3 to 4 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBeijingWalking Tours - Northern ChinaHistorical Tours - Northern ChinaHalf-day Tours - Northern ChinaWalking Tours - TianjinHistorical Tours - TianjinHalf-day Tours - TianjinWalking Tours - DatongHistorical Tours - DatongHalf-day Tours - DatongCategory
Miaoying TempleInner Court (Nei Ting)Beijing High-Speed Train (Beijing Bullet Train)Cuandixia Village Dingling Tomb (Mausoleum of Emperor Wanli)Dongyue TempleBeijing National StadiumImperial Vault of HeavenJingshan Park (Jingshan Gongyuan)National Museum of China (NAMOC)Treasure GalleryHall of Prayer for Good HarvestBeijing Aquarium (Beijing Haiyangguan)Huanghuacheng Great WallNew Silk Alley Market (Xiu Shui)Chang'an Avenue (Chang'an Jie)Chaoyang ParkShidu Nature ParkMonument to the People’s HeroesBell Tower (Zhonglou)