2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the highlights of Beijing with a private guide during a 2-day sightseeing tour. See four UNESCO World Heritage Sites: the Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Great Wall of China at Mutianyu and the Summer Palace. You’ll also have an option to see a Chinese acrobatics show, and get a feel for local life during a rickshaw tour of a hutong (traditional neighborhood) followed by lunch in a private home. This private tour includes two lunches, private transportation, entrance tickets, and hotel pickup and drop-off, while you get to select your accommodation.
- Private 2-day Beijing sightseeing tour
- Tour the Forbidden City and learn its history from the private guide
- Visit the Temple of Heaven, built by the same emperor who constructed the Forbidden City
- See the Great Wall of China at Mutianyu, which is less crowded than other sections
- Stroll through the gardens of the Summer Palace
- Experience local life during lunch and a rickshaw tour in a hutong
- Includes lunch, entrance tickets, private transportation, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (for hotels within 4th ring road)
Transport by private vehicle
Cable car round trip or ski lift up and toboggan ticket
Additional Entrance fees