6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit three of Beijing’s most significant monasteries—and discover China’s three most influential religions—on this spiritually-themed tour of Buddhist, Confucianist, and Taoist temples. Explore peaceful sanctuaries, away from the bustle of the capital, filled with timeless relics and ornate statues. Tours include complimentary hotel transfers, a tasty Chinese-style restaurant lunch, and an exclusive ceremony at a traditional tea house.
- A spiritual tour of temples from Confucianism, Taoism, and Buddhism, plus tea and lunch
- Discover how the three spiritual pillars of Chinese life continue to shape society
- Partake in one of the country’s most enduring cultural traditions at an authentic tea house
- Enjoy comfortable, door-to-door transfers in a climate-controlled private vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch at Chinese local restaurant
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup from your centrally located Beijing hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beijing Tour Guide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Beijing Spiritual Tour with Lunch and Tea Ceremony?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Beijing Spiritual Tour with Lunch and Tea Ceremony?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Beijing Spiritual Tour with Lunch and Tea Ceremony?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Beijing Spiritual Tour with Lunch and Tea Ceremony
6 to 7 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBeijingBus Tours - Northern ChinaBus Tours - TianjinBus Tours - DatongCategory
Marco Polo Bridge (Lugou Qiao)798 Art DistrictThe Legend of Kung Fu ShowWild Duck Lake National Wetland Park (Yeyahu)Old Summer Palace (Yuanming Yuan)Chaoyang TheatreBack Lake (Houhai)Drum Tower (Gulou)Tiananmen (Gate of Heavenly Peace)Beijing Aquarium (Beijing Haiyangguan)China World Trade Center (Guomao)Miaoying TempleShijia Hutong MuseumGubeikou Great WallBeijing National StadiumCCTV HeadquartersSt. Joseph's ChurchShichahaiChina Aviation Museum (Datangshan Museum)Beijing Zoo