- Private round-trip transportation between Beijing Capital International Airport and your Beijing hotel
- Skip long airport taxi lines!
- Convenient and stress-free way to start and end your vacation
- Friendly and professional English-speaking driver
- Two types of vehicles to suit the size of your party
Departure & Return
What To Expect
The service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so it doesn’t matter what time you arrive and depart. When your time in Beijing draws to a close, simply meet your driver at your hotel and travel direct to Beijing Capital International Airport.
Price is per person, based on 7 people per car.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Prior to your travel date, your hotel and flight details MUST be advised so your transfer may be allocated. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call and advise this information directly. The supplier contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking.
- Please arrange your return trip to the airport at least 48 hours prior to your departure by contacting the supplier directly.
- No luggage restrictions
- Vehicles are not wheelchair accessible, however the driver is able to assist passengers with collapsible wheelchairs in boarding and disembarking
- Price is per person, based on 7 adults per car/vehicle.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hantang International Travel Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms