9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit the Great Wall of China at Mutianyu and the Summer Palace (Yiheyuan), both UNESCO World Heritage sites, on a full-day private tour from Beijing. The Great Wall of China is one of the most popular attractions in China, yet the Mutianyu section attracts fewer visitors, which means you get a less crowded experience of this world-famous landmark. Then learn about the history of the majestic Summer Palace as you stroll through its lavish gardens, sprinkled with temples and other eye-catching features. Includes guide, lunch, entrance fees, Great Wall cable car ticket, private vehicle, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Private full-day tour of the Great Wall of China at Mutianyu and Summer Palace, from Beijing
- Spend time at the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall of China, away from the crowds
- Admire the classical gardens and temples of the Summer Palace
- Includes knowledgeable guide, lunch, private transportation, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (for hotels within the 5th ring road)
Transport by private vehicle
Cable car round trip or ski lift up and toboggan ticket
Dragon boat cruise in the Summer Palace
Additional entrance fee to the museums
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your hotel within the 5th ring road of Beijing city, please provide the hotel details when make booking. If your hotel is out of the 5th ring road of Beijing city, may have extra cost.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you choose to have Spanish language tour guide service, please ensure to make your booking at least 3 days in advance
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Discover Beijing Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBeijingBus Tours - Northern ChinaHistorical Tours - Northern ChinaFull-day Tours - Northern ChinaBus Tours - TianjinHistorical Tours - TianjinFull-day Tours - TianjinBus Tours - DatongHistorical Tours - DatongFull-day Tours - DatongCategory
Yandai Byway (Yandai Xiejie)Miaoying TempleNational Museum of China (NAMOC)Longqingxia RavineMarco Polo Bridge (Lugou Qiao)Back Lakes (Hou Hai)Wangfujing Street (Wangfujing Dajie)Prince Gong Mansion (Gong Wang Fu)Dingling Tomb (Mausoleum of Emperor Wanli)Beijing Olympic ParkShidu Nature ParkShichahaiChina World Trade Center (Guomao)Lama Temple (Yonghegong)Great Wall at BadalingGreat Wall at JiankouChaoyang ParkHuanghuacheng Great WallHuangyaguan Great Wall (Great Wall at Huangya Pass)St. Joseph's Church