8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Walk around Beijing’s imperial parks and 'hutongs' (old quarters) on this private 7-hour tour. Climb Jingshan Hill for panoramas over the Forbidden City, and explore the imperial gardens of Beihai Park. Ride a boat here (April to November only), and savor an imperial-style lunch at Beihai’s Fangshan restaurant. Plus, visit a family home on a guided stroll around the hutongs, and watch a drum-beating ceremony at the Drum Tower. Hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Lunch included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Professional and friendly guide
Hutong Guide/Rickshaw Ride
Imperial Lunch/Dinner with sodas/beer
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Guide will meet you in your Beijing hotel lobby
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dragon Boat is only available from April to November
- Private no shopping tour to guarantee adequate time on each sight and comfortable pace
- This tour involves quite some walking, please wear comfortable shoes
- Lunch is set menu, please advise any special dietary requirements beforehand
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wikibeijing
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Beijing Jingshan Hill, Beihai, and Hutongs with Imperial Lunch/Dinner?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Beijing Jingshan Hill, Beihai, and Hutongs with Imperial Lunch/Dinner?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Beijing Jingshan Hill, Beihai, and Hutongs with Imperial Lunch/Dinner?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Beijing Jingshan Hill, Beihai, and Hutongs with Imperial Lunch/Dinner
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursTuk Tuk Tours Historical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBeijingBus Tours - Northern ChinaTuk Tuk Tours - Northern ChinaHistorical Tours - Northern ChinaFull-day Tours - Northern ChinaBus Tours - TianjinTuk Tuk Tours - TianjinHistorical Tours - TianjinFull-day Tours - TianjinBus Tours - DatongTuk Tuk Tours - DatongHistorical Tours - DatongFull-day Tours - DatongCategory
Back Lake (Houhai)Confucius TempleGubei Water TownBeijing National StadiumJingshan Park (Jingshan Gongyuan)Wild Duck Lake National Wetland Park (Yeyahu)CCTV HeadquartersMonument to the People’s HeroesNine Dragon Screen at the Palace MuseumChina World Trade Center (Guomao)Lama Temple (Yonghegong)798 Art DistrictImperial Vault of HeavenShichahaiDingling Tomb (Mausoleum of Emperor Wanli)Back Lakes (Hou Hai)Prince Gong Mansion (Gong Wang Fu)St. Joseph's ChurchGreat Wall at BadalingCuandixia Village