8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape the chaos of the city on this relaxing and fun-filled wildlife tour through Beijing Badaling Wildlife Park. Get a peek at the park’s 2,000 animal inhabitants, from elegant zebras to playful monkeys, while you remain comfortably seated in an air-conditioned car. Private hotel pickup is included for extra convenience, and you’ll top off the tour with a visit to the Badaling section of the Great Wall.
- A fun-filled day trip to Beijing Badaling Wildlife Park, with Badaling Great Wall visit and lunch
- Two for the price of one: top off your safari with a stop at the world-famous Great Wall of China
- See over 2,000 wildlife species roaming free in an open environment, from big cats to peacocks
- Private hotel pickup and lunch are included—travel comfortably the whole day in a private car
Saved to wishlist!
a driver, and a professional guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your centrally located hotel in Beijing
Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Age under 4 is free to join
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please do not feed wildlife with your own food
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mark's Guide & Driver Service Beijing
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Beijing Badaling Wildlife Park & Juyongguan Great Wall Private Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Beijing Badaling Wildlife Park & Juyongguan Great Wall Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Beijing Badaling Wildlife Park & Juyongguan Great Wall Private Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Beijing Badaling Wildlife Park & Juyongguan Great Wall Private Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursKid FriendlyOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBeijingBus Tours - Northern ChinaHiking - Northern ChinaHistorical Tours - Northern ChinaFull-day Tours - Northern ChinaBus Tours - TianjinHiking - TianjinHistorical Tours - TianjinFull-day Tours - TianjinBus Tours - DatongHiking - DatongHistorical Tours - DatongFull-day Tours - DatongCategory
Monument to the People’s HeroesShichahaiChaoyang ParkHuangyaguan Great Wall (Great Wall at Huangya Pass)CCTV HeadquartersTiananmen (Gate of Heavenly Peace)New Silk Alley Market (Xiu Shui)Drum Tower (Gulou)Lama Temple (Yonghegong)Imperial Garden of the Palace MuseumNational Museum of China (NAMOC)Old Summer Palace (Yuanming Yuan)Jingshan Park (Jingshan Gongyuan)Beijing Zoo NanluoguxiangChina World Trade Center (Guomao)798 Art DistrictSt. Joseph's ChurchPrince Gong Mansion (Gong Wang Fu)Longqingxia Ravine