5 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Calling all tea lovers: this hands-on guided tour takes you on a deep dive into the wonderful world of China’s finest leafy brews. Enjoy an insider’s visit to Maliandao Tea Market, home to over 1,000 stalls, where your guide will lead you through a time-honored tea ritual. Then head to a local Hotung to fill up on up to twenty tasty food samples.
- A food and tea Beijing walking tour with Maliandao Tea Market and Hotung visit
- Sample black, green, and oolong leafy blends as you learn about the cultural significance of tea
- Visit up to seven different restaurants for 15-20 tasty food samples at in-the-know local hotspots
- Enjoy VIP perks like front-door pick-up from your Beijing hotel and complimentary bottled water
Saved to wishlist!
Food and tea tasting
Hotel pickup and drop-off (For hotels within the 3rd ring road)
Transportation during the tour
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Tea is available to purchase
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free pick up including hotels in Beijing within the 4th ring road, if your hotel is out of the city, will have extra cost, you also can travel into city to meet your tour guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Unique Beijing Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Beijing Walking Tour: Food and Tea
5 to 7 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesCity ToursWalking ToursCoffee & Tea ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesBeijingFood Tours - Northern ChinaUnique Experiences - Northern ChinaCity Tours - Northern ChinaWalking Tours - Northern ChinaCoffee & Tea Tours - Northern ChinaFood Tours - TianjinUnique Experiences - TianjinCity Tours - TianjinWalking Tours - TianjinCoffee & Tea Tours - TianjinFood Tours - DatongUnique Experiences - DatongCity Tours - DatongWalking Tours - DatongCoffee & Tea Tours - DatongCategory
Tiananmen (Gate of Heavenly Peace)Wild Duck Lake National Wetland Park (Yeyahu)NanluoguxiangChaoyang ParkLama Temple (Yonghegong)Liyuan TheatreDrum Tower (Gulou)Jingshan Park (Jingshan Gongyuan)Gubei Water TownHall of Prayer for Good HarvestCCTV HeadquartersCapital MuseumGreat Wall at JiankouHuanghuacheng Great WallBeihai Park (Beihai Gongyuan)Chairman Mao Memorial Hall (Maozhuxi Jinian Tang)Shidu Nature ParkThe Legend of Kung Fu ShowDongyue TempleBeijing Aquarium (Beijing Haiyangguan)