8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
If your hotel is located out of 4th Ring Circle Highway, please go to Prime Hotel to join the tour at 07:00AM. (Add: No. 2, Wangfujing Ave. Tel: +86-10-65136666)
Chinese style lunch
Pick-up and drop-off services from the hotels located within 4th ring circle highway
Professional English-speaking tour guide
Cable car fee
Cruise port pickup is not available
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tour departs from the hotels located within 4th ring circle highway
Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Entire tour is normally about 8 hours, but it might take a bit longer during peak season like summer time or special holidays
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hantang International Travel Service
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Great Wall of China at Badaling and Ming Tombs Private Day Tour from Beijing?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Great Wall of China at Badaling and Ming Tombs Private Day Tour from Beijing?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Great Wall of China at Badaling and Ming Tombs Private Day Tour from Beijing?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Great Wall of China at Badaling and Ming Tombs Private Day Tour from Beijing?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Great Wall of China at Badaling and Ming Tombs Private Day Tour from Beijing
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBeijingBus Tours - Northern ChinaHistorical Tours - Northern ChinaFull-day Tours - Northern ChinaBus Tours - TianjinHistorical Tours - TianjinFull-day Tours - TianjinBus Tours - DatongHistorical Tours - DatongFull-day Tours - DatongCategory
Huanghuacheng Great WallBeijing High-Speed Train (Beijing Bullet Train)Chairman Mao Memorial Hall (Maozhuxi Jinian Tang)Dongyue TempleInner Court (Nei Ting)Drum Tower (Gulou)Juyongguan Great Wall (Great Wall at Juyong Pass) Meridian Gate (Wumen)The Legend of Kung Fu ShowBeihai Park (Beihai Gongyuan)Pearl Market (Hongqiao Market)National Center for the Performing Arts (NCPA)Lama Temple (Yonghegong)Gubeikou Great WallHall of Prayer for Good HarvestNanluoguxiangBeijing National StadiumBeijing Zoo Beijing Aquarium (Beijing Haiyangguan)Cuandixia Village