- Climb the north or south face of the UNESCO-listed Great Wall with an informative guide
- Explore the excavated courtyards of Chang Ling Ming Tomb
- Enjoy a Chinese lunch and browse for goods at the Longdi jade factory
- Pickup and drop-off included from most Beijing city hotels
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tour departs from the hotels located within 4th ring circle highway
Return point: Returns to original departure point
What To Expect
Climb either the north or south face of the wall to absorb panoramic vistas of the surrounding scenery. Stroll the fortification to discover the watchtowers and natural havens that pepper the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
After thorough exploration of the ancient wonder, head to the sacred Ming tombs to discover the burial grounds of ancient Ming emperors. Marvel at three of the excavated tombs and hear of the extravagant lives led by the mausoleum’s inhabitants. Refuel with an authentic Chinese-style lunch then browse the bespoke shops of the Longdi Jade Factory for special souvenirs.
Relax during the journey back to Beijing by comfortable coach and bid your guide farewell at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Entire tour is normally about 8 hours, but it might take a bit longer during peak season like summer time or special holidays
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hantang International Travel Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Great Wall of China at Badaling and Ming Tombs Day Tour from Beijing.