10 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional tour guide
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MoreFunAsia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Iconic Sights of Beijing, Hutong, Temple of Heaven and Peking Opera
10 to 11 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBeijingBus Tours - Northern ChinaCity Tours - Northern ChinaWalking Tours - Northern ChinaFull-day Tours - Northern ChinaBus Tours - TianjinCity Tours - TianjinWalking Tours - TianjinFull-day Tours - TianjinBus Tours - DatongCity Tours - DatongWalking Tours - DatongFull-day Tours - DatongCategory
Jingshan Park (Jingshan Gongyuan)Shijia Hutong MuseumChairman Mao Memorial Hall (Maozhuxi Jinian Tang)Imperial Vault of HeavenLama Temple (Yonghegong)Great Wall from Jinshanling to SimataiHuguang Guild HallGubeikou Great WallCCTV HeadquartersMeridian Gate (Wumen)Donghuamen Night MarketChang'an Avenue (Chang'an Jie)Treasure GalleryCapital MuseumHall of Prayer for Good HarvestMarco Polo Bridge (Lugou Qiao)Huangyaguan Great Wall (Great Wall at Huangya Pass)Chaoyang TheatreNine Dragon Screen at the Palace MuseumMiaoying Temple