6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Combine sightseeing at iconic destinations with an immersive experience of local life on a private 6-hour tour with a knowledgeable guide. See Beijing’s historic treasures, including the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Forbidden City, and the highlights of Tiananmen Square including the National Museum of China, Monument to the Peoples’ Heroes and mausoleum of Mao Zedong. Then head to a hutong (a traditional neighborhood) for lunch at a family home, followed by a food and walking tour with 20 food samples from local restaurants and shops.
- 6-hour private tour to Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City with hutong food and walking tour, in Beijing
- Learn about Chinese history at Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City
- Stop at the National Museum of China, Mao Zedong’s mausoleum and the Monument to the Peoples’ Heroes
- Tour the Forbidden City, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Enjoy a noodle lunch in a private home in a hutong
- Take a hutong food tour with more than 20 food tastings
Saved to wishlist!
Subway Fare to the Tian'anmen Square
Hotel pickup(For hotels within the 3rd ring road of the Beijing City)