Explore our promoted experiences
- Marvel at the intricacies of Lama Temple, one of the most important Tibetan Buddhist temples outside of Tibet
- Walk around the grounds of UNESCO World Heritage-listed Summer Palace
- Watch a short demonstration on making silk at Tianhou Silk Market
- Includes knowledgeable guide, lunch, transportation, entrance fees and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tour departs from the hotels located within 4th ring circle highway
Dates: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
Return point: Returns to original departure point
What To Expect
Next, revitalize with a traditional Chinese lunch and prepare for your next destination.
Sated, travel to the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Summer Palace to marvel at the regal resplendence of the structure, Hear about how the palace was completely rebuilt after destruction by foreign armies and tour the opulent grounds to see decorated temples, picturesque pavilions, quaint bridges, and verdant gardens.
Conclude your cultural exploration at the Tianhou Silk Market, a vibrant enclave in which a brief silk demonstration is performed. Purchase some sumptuous silk if you please then return to your Beijing hotel in your comfortable vehicle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation tour will be received at time of booking
- Infants aged 2 years and under travel free of charge, providing they are not occupying a seat.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hantang International Travel Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Beijing Historical Tour II including Summer Palace, Lama Temple & Panda Garden.