8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit China’s Badaling Great Wall and a Ming Tomb on this full-day small-group trip from Beijing. Travel to the Ming Tombs by air-conditioned minivan and explore the Changling Tomb, the biggest of the imperial mausoleums. After a Chinese lunch, walk on the Badaling wall to absorb the scenery and history of this UNESCO-listed structure. Transport, entrance fees, and central Beijing hotel pickup and drop-off are included, with optional cable car at Badaling at your expense.
- Day trip from Beijing to the Ming Tombs and Badaling Great Wall
- Visit the Changling Tomb, the best-preserved of the tombs
- Explore the palace and courtyards of the Ming-dynasty mausoleum
- Hike on the restored Badaling section of the Great Wall
- Call at a jade museum and teahouse to see a traditional tea ceremony
- Includes lunch, air-conditioned transport, and central Beijing hotel pickup and drop-off, with optional Badaling cable car at own expense
- Small group of 15 or fewer
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (central Beijing hotels only)
English-speaking tour guide
Cable car fee: optional cable car ride to the top of Badaling Great Wall
Pickup and drop-off at airport, hotels in the airport area, and hotels outside the downtown Beijing area
Gratuities for guide and driver
Departure & Return
Departure PointBeijing, Beijing
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel location is not within our pickup range, you can meet us at a certain location, such as Sanyuanqiao,Wangfujing,Guomao and etc. Exact meeting point need to be confirmed with the tour guide.
Exact meeting point need to be confirmed with the tour guide.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable shoes for hiking on the wall
- Stop at two gift shops, jade store and tea house. No forced shopping.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY China Seeing Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Beijing Badaling Great Wall and Ming Tomb Small-Group Tour with Lunch
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingBeijingBus Tours - Northern ChinaHistorical Tours - Northern ChinaFull-day Tours - Northern ChinaBus Tours - TianjinHistorical Tours - TianjinFull-day Tours - TianjinBus Tours - DatongHistorical Tours - DatongFull-day Tours - DatongCategory
Shijia Hutong MuseumGreat Wall from Jinshanling to SimataiChaoyang TheatreCapital MuseumWild Duck Lake National Wetland Park (Yeyahu)Shidu Nature ParkConfucius TempleMeridian Gate (Wumen)Monument to the People’s Heroes798 Art DistrictQianmen StreetLiyuan TheatreChina World Trade Center (Guomao)National Museum of China (NAMOC)Gubei Water TownNine Dragon Screen at the Palace MuseumImperial Vault of HeavenNanluoguxiangWangfujing Street (Wangfujing Dajie)St. Joseph's Church