8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The Stone Flower Cave, a national scenic area famous for its multi-layered Karst cave made of limestone, is full of colorfully illuminated stalactite and stalagmite formations. It can take over 4 hours to get there by train, so book this private day trip to save yourself time and hassle. After visiting the cave, discover the Marco Polo Bridge, known for its finely carved lions. Entrance fees, round-trip transportation, and lunch are included.
- Explore the huge halls and limestone formations of the Stone Flower Cave
- Visit the 800-year-old Marco Polo Bridge
- Eat lunch at a local farmer’s restaurant
- Personalized service from your private, English-speaking guide
- Pickup and drop-off from your Beijing hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off(For Hotels within the 4th ring road of Beijing City)
Transport by private vehicle