7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Specially designed with the littlest travelers in mind, this kid-friendly combo tour includes stops at the Science and Technology Museum and Sony ExploraScience, a hands-on science education center with interactive displays. Then, head to Chaoyang Theater for an action-packed live acrobatics show. Private tours also include lunch and hotel transfers.
- A full-day, private Beijing tour for kids and families, with acrobatic show
- Keep kids entertained with on this fun-filled, day-long excursion through the capital
- Enjoy a tasty, Chinese-style meal at a local restaurant, with multiple meal options available
- Relax with door-to-door transfers in your own private vehicle, including hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch at Chinese local restaurant
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Acrobatic show ticket
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Meet your tour guide in the lobby of your centrally located Beijing hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Tour duration is 8-9 hours. If you want to extend the tour, please pay 15 USD to your driver and 15 USD to your guide for each extra hour
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beijing Tour Guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during A Beijing Day for Kids including Chaoyang Theater Acrobatics Show?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during A Beijing Day for Kids including Chaoyang Theater Acrobatics Show?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCultural & Theme ToursKid FriendlyPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBeijingBus Tours - Northern ChinaBus Tours - TianjinBus Tours - DatongCategory
Imperial Vault of HeavenImperial Garden of the Palace MuseumJingshan Park (Jingshan Gongyuan)Back Lakes (Hou Hai)Longqingxia RavineLama Temple (Yonghegong)Wild Duck Lake National Wetland Park (Yeyahu)Beijing National StadiumNanluoguxiangDonghuamen Night MarketNine Dragon Screen at the Palace MuseumBeijing Zoo Marco Polo Bridge (Lugou Qiao)798 Art DistrictChina World Trade Center (Guomao)Old Summer Palace (Yuanming Yuan)Qianmen StreetTemple of Earth (Ditan Park)Treasure GalleryGreat Wall at Jiankou