2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the hutongs of Beijing on a private walking tour that introduces you to these narrow streets and alleys typical of this part of China. You'll walk around Houhai Lake and along Yandai Xie Street (aka Tobacco Pipe Street), plus watch a drumming performance and enjoy a tea ceremony at Bell and Drum Towers.
- Discover hutongs in Beijing with a private guide
- Experience a tea ceremony
- See a bit of local culture at a drum show
- Entrance fees are provided
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Meet your tour guide in the lobby of yur centrally located Beijing hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please leave your contact number upon booking if available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beijing Tour Guide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Hour Private Hutong Walking Tour with Drum Show at Drum Tower and Tea Tasting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Hour Private Hutong Walking Tour with Drum Show at Drum Tower and Tea Tasting?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Hour Private Hutong Walking Tour with Drum Show at Drum Tower and Tea Tasting?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Hour Private Hutong Walking Tour with Drum Show at Drum Tower and Tea Tasting
2 to 3 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Pedicab Tours City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursCoffee & Tea ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBeijingPedicab Tours - Northern ChinaCity Tours - Northern ChinaWalking Tours - Northern ChinaHistorical Tours - Northern ChinaCoffee & Tea Tours - Northern ChinaPedicab Tours - TianjinCity Tours - TianjinWalking Tours - TianjinHistorical Tours - TianjinCoffee & Tea Tours - TianjinPedicab Tours - DatongCity Tours - DatongWalking Tours - DatongHistorical Tours - DatongCoffee & Tea Tours - DatongCategory
Dongyue TempleYandai Byway (Yandai Xiejie)New Silk Alley Market (Xiu Shui)Old Summer Palace (Yuanming Yuan)Beijing Zoo Miaoying TempleCapital MuseumCCTV HeadquartersPearl Market (Hongqiao Market)ShichahaiMonument to the People’s HeroesWild Duck Lake National Wetland Park (Yeyahu)Chang'an Avenue (Chang'an Jie)Beihai Park (Beihai Gongyuan)Liyuan TheatreTiananmen (Gate of Heavenly Peace)Great Wall at BadalingShidu Nature ParkChaoyang TheatreLongqingxia Ravine