8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Private English-speaking guide
Private driver and air-conditioned vehicle
Hotel pickup & drop-off
Helicopter ticket at the Badaling Great Wall
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel within the 4th rong road of Beijing.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The helicopter tour can be influenced by weather condition or air traffic control. In that case, we will inform you in time, and you may rearrange another day or cancel this trip with the refund.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel China Guide
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 1-Day Badaling Great Wall Helicopter Tour with Sacred Way & Bird's Nest?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 1-Day Badaling Great Wall Helicopter Tour with Sacred Way & Bird's Nest?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 1-Day Badaling Great Wall Helicopter Tour with Sacred Way & Bird's Nest?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHelicopter ToursExtremeWalking ToursPhotography ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBeijing4WD Tours - Northern ChinaSporting Events - Northern ChinaBus Tours - Northern ChinaHelicopter Tours - Northern ChinaExtreme - Northern ChinaWalking Tours - Northern ChinaPhotography Tours - Northern ChinaFull-day Tours - Northern China4WD Tours - TianjinSporting Events - TianjinBus Tours - TianjinHelicopter Tours - TianjinExtreme - TianjinWalking Tours - TianjinPhotography Tours - TianjinFull-day Tours - Tianjin4WD Tours - DatongSporting Events - DatongBus Tours - DatongHelicopter Tours - DatongExtreme - DatongWalking Tours - DatongPhotography Tours - DatongFull-day Tours - DatongCategory
Liyuan TheatreLama Temple (Yonghegong)Treasure GalleryBeijing High-Speed Train (Beijing Bullet Train)Nine Dragon Screen at the Palace MuseumHuangyaguan Great Wall (Great Wall at Huangya Pass)Jingshan Park (Jingshan Gongyuan)Imperial Garden of the Palace MuseumImperial Vault of HeavenChaoyang TheatreGreat Wall from Jinshanling to SimataiQianmen StreetDonghuamen Night MarketThe Legend of Kung Fu ShowNew Silk Alley Market (Xiu Shui)Miaoying TempleTemple of Earth (Ditan Park)Bell Tower (Zhonglou)National Museum of China (NAMOC)Old Summer Palace (Yuanming Yuan)