- Tour of Normandy’s Canadian World War II sites from Bayeux
- Gain unique insight on Canada’s role in the war from your expert guide
- Explore the Juno Beach Centre, Normandy’s only museum dedicated to Canadian WWII history
- See German bunkers and Canadian artillery equipment on Juno Beach
- Visit the Bény-sur-Mer Canadian War Cemetery, where thousands of Canadian soldiers are buried
- Learn about the dark history of Ardenne Abbey
- Small-group tour limited to eight ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Bayeux train station and city center (place de Québec)
What To Expect
Learn about the pivotal role played by Canada in the war and see moving commemorations to the sacrifices made by courageous soldiers. See the German bunkers and beach obstacles that surround the museum and get up close to historical monuments that speak eloquently of the area’s fascinating history.
Stop next at Bény-sur-Mer Canadian War Cemetery to feel emotionally stirred my mire than 2,000 headstones dedicated to British, French and Canadian soldiers killed during the D-Day attacks. Admire spectacular views of the rugged Atlantic coast and then continue to Ardenne Abbey to marvel at a masterpiece of Norman architecture. Follow your guide on a guided tour of the 12th-century structure and hear of its turbulent history before returning to the vehicle and relaxing during the scenic journey back to Bayeux.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please note that the tour departs from Bayeux - Normandy. There is no hotel pickup from Paris.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- NST provides you with masks as well as hydroalcoholic gel. Our vehicles are disinfected after each use and the distance is respected.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Normandy Sightseeing Tour
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Normandy Battlefields Tour - Canadian World War II Sites.