4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy a private half-day sightseeing tour of the Bay of Islands region led by a knowledgeable guide. Personalize the itinerary with options including historical sites like the Waitangi Treaty Grounds, The Stone Store and Kemp House in Kerikeri, and Russell — where Europeans first settled in New Zealand. See St Paul's Anglican Church in Paihia, learn about Maori culture at Rewa‘s Village, and admire natural attractions including marine wildlife, Haruru Falls and Rainbow Falls. Or check out wineries and gourmet shops with handmade treats, fine wine and fresh seafood.
- Private half-day Bay of Islands tour
- Customize the itinerary for a personalized tour
- Learn about New Zealand's history at the Waitangi Treaty Grounds
- See Haruru Falls or Rainbow Falls, and look for whales and dolphins along the coast
- Stop into wineries and gourmet food shops
- Choose either a morning or afternoon departure
- Includes hotel or port pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Paihia/Kerikeri, Paihia cruise ship landing area or Paihia i-SITE
- Kerikeri Airport, Kerikeri New Zealand
- Paihia cruise ship landing area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kernhem Group (NZ)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Pahia Shore Excursion: Private Half-Day Bay of Islands Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pahia Shore Excursion: Private Half-Day Bay of Islands Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBay of IslandsShore Excursions - North Island4WD Tours - North IslandSporting Events - North IslandBus Tours - North IslandExtreme - North IslandPorts of Call Tours - North IslandHalf-day Tours - North IslandCategory